Our endowment supports our dream of having a Hmong Women’s Center within the City of St. Paul that serves Hmong women and girls and enables us to meet our mission. The Hmong Women’s Center will give us a space and place for social, institutional, and cultural change to occur to improve the lives of Hmong women.
The Hmong Women’s Center will be a four or five bedroom house with a large backyard that will help us to do following:
- To develop, support, and celebrate Hmong women leaders.
- To support our social and cultural change work with families and clans.
- To strengthen intergenerational relationships with the transfer of cultural knowledge.
- To build a resource room with relevant information and resources about Hmong women.
- To respond to the needs of Hmong women so that they can convene about important business and social issues in a neutral space.
- To be our office so that key stakeholders can find us.
Donate here to make our dream come true. Please select “Hmong Women’s Donor Advised Fund” under the Designation section.